Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The running nose

Last two days have been from hell and back. Running nose, dry cough, body ache...and the tragedy of not being able to have any medicine at all...I do believe that i can live through almost all kind of discomfort and pain..but man, this allergic cold and cough really really kills me. I had this bout once in the 3rd month, and now..Strangely baby chowdhary is not moving much. I think he has gotten scared of mom's coughing and sneezing, since i seem to shake my entire body, with this little bub inside me toppling from one end to another :(
I have begun to notice that the baby's movements are sort-of related to my mood. If i am relaxed, happy, normal self, this chap is all excited...practicing kick boxing and gymnastics inside me. When i am upset, crying, or very low, then this chap is subdued, just reminds me every once in a while that he/she is inside me, but not really moving around that much...can Mother Nature actually "sync" these things, or is it what i want to believe.
My chotu was telling me that even the fruit vendor below our house has predited that i will have a boy ! Gawwddd its like the whole world on some satta thing betting the boy-girl thing !

0 comments: