Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

He came and how ! ( For 10th Oct, 2008)

It’s a usual Friday, I did chat up with Binnie, and she said that it was her last day at work.
They do at Sapient, a complete handover. Like for eg, everything, laptop, datacard, pen drive, I-card etc are all taken away. Its like an exit.
I guess the difference between AGC and Sapient is that at AGC, everything is issued in the employees’ name, so you handover when you resign and its your last day.
While at Sape, its issued under a project. You move out of a project, all the assets go back.
Checked up with Binnie before my day close, she was logging off…
Move to 9:40 PM: GK 2. Manish goes to Safadrjung to meet Sumit who is off to UK. Me and family sitting up with the ususal guppa shappa.
Tring Tring : Why is Maa calling at this hour, hell, what happended…what, you driving, Binnie is taken to Cradle…she is popping !!!!

Gawwwwwwwwwwwdddddddddddd: Butterflies in in stomach…family asking me to stay calm, I am calling Manish to inform, quickly getting dressed, call Amit to check, she is taken in pre-op…she went for her sonography, baby in breech, checks with her gynaec, has to be opeated today….phuuuuuuuuuuuuu…

Mom tells me to eat dinner…I am constantly looking at my phone…tring tring…shippu it’s a boy ! What hello, already…so quick, did she “shit” it out…God Amit why are you crying? Hell, I am laughing and crying at the same time….Manish…boy boy…We are coming to pick you…be ready
Drive to Cradle Gurgaon …I was just smiling, and messaging all my friends…
Hello Naana Naani….Binnie kahan hai? Can I meet her….haan ji vadhaiyan vadhaiyan…twanu bhi…mithai khaao…

Can I please meet my sister…she is now in post op, and its 11+ PM….please and can I see the baby?
Some nurse saw my own shape and was hit with confusion( whats with all the preggy excited girls) and then some kindness enough to "break" the rule.
Okay you can…

Me :Hi there…wow…B…you did it…munda…
Binnie : Hi…ya…oh who is here…guess what Ship, I came in with a laptop bag, I am going out with a baby..
Me : Wow…ok, you are groggy…relax..
Binnie : Jiju is here…arre koi mithai khilao
Manish : Binnie please, relax
Me : Relax, chill, whats this formality shit…I am going to see the baby…you take care, see you later…good job…love you !
Can I please please please see the baby….noooooooooooo....Ma...please, isko dekho, itni door se aayi hai ( preggy trump card again) oooookkkkk….nurse disappears into the nursery…
OH MY GOD : taaza taaza baccha…my god another Amit…why is he so tiny..shit they all are……

Wind up the day…baby Chowdhary inside would have caught all the butterflies by now :)

0 comments: