Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Weekend @ Rajouri !




23rd and 24rth Ranbeer and I went to Rajouri to be with Maa-Papa.It had been quite a while since I went to stay there.
Also, since the sun was out, I thought it would be good time for ranbeer to play in the sun and get familiar with the family. Binnie and Ahaan also came to stay, which added to the fun.
Rajni is going back to the Oz on Feb1, and all of us decided to say bye to her and her little doll Anya.
Ankur drove from Vasant Kunj with Myra, and we spent the Sunday afternoon at Rajni’s house in Pitampura.
Her house was filled with a cocophany of children noises much to the amusement of her parents.
Ankur’s awesome “imported shoes” were also the highlight of the visit.

Overall, Ranbeer obviously had a ball of a time. It was fun to see him interact with Ahaan, and then with other kids. I think I am finally getting there in terms of Ranbeer playing by himself, with Maa-papa, Binnie-Amit and Ahaan, and not missing me or sticking to me all the time…finally finally !
The day wrapped with with wishing Vishal Kapur his 35th birthday...went over to say hi to the Kapurs in the evening...what a lovely weekend that was !

0 comments: