Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

IT issues

Hello'ya...for all who have been peeping and wondering at my insincerity in blogging ....well i have been stuck in IT issues...not "it" but IT....to those "followers" of mine, you would have seen 72 hours of a different blog makeover. Amidst oh-that-pinches critisicm from loving sister, who btw, wrote me a mail with subject "Soul Kitchen gets a boring look" and some other pointers on how fucked and amateurish my fonts and photo placement look, i hit a new "blog-o-low"....right to the depths of the blogocean....and struggling to find a good background template to migrate to...i wanted ahem..something summery, bold and cute...and a big meme prize from the people who think i am really cool at HTML/IT...you know here i am talking about the all the people who do peep in Soul Kitchen for some soul curry, but dont blog themselves...I have infact, made public my blog to only those who dont blog themselves ( ha ha so that they dont know anyway how easy it is..all the english, fonts, background etc etc).
Dont they say that you can fool all the people some of the time...but nay not your own blood, and not when your "younger" ( read only by a year and a half) sister is an ace software programmer coupled with the i-know-you-best-and-thus-have-unlimited-uninhibited-right-to-comment/criticise kind of approach to sisterhood. One bullet point email and one panic phone call later, tail between my legs, blogger mama ( thats me) crawled up to techie sister for some showmeyourloveandhelp!
I have a new blog background ( Aptly called Springs & Frog) and some new nice comments ( tips and tricks on the howtos of HTML) and a round up of last week.
Thanks B....I am hoping that the frog on the header will soon turn into a prince...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ok sissy....you got it rite...finally!!! YAY!!
You wan't to add 'past life' on my programming skills .