Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Monday, May 3, 2010

Of many firsts' and little time


Last couple of days have been many firsts...which i will surely document in a bit.
It has also been hectic at work and otherwise with no window to blog...
I am writing this at 11PM, with Ranbeer baby-snoring close by....my eye lids are heavy too...
Ranbeer turns 18 months today, and as a mother of a 1 and half year old boy, maybe i gotta stop referring to him as "chota baby" :)
At this point i am gonna psss you a little secret...since before he was born, i had thought that i was going to get a tattoo done, whenever i have my child ( girl or boy). The tattoo will be the name of the child in Sanskrit...
I'm almost there ( mentally) and promise...between now and my 32nd birthday..i'll get that done for sure. So watch this space !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

copy cat....copy cat

Soul Kitchen said...

No way. Amit copied me...you should hear this from everyone i know. I have planned this , seriously, before Ranbeer was even born. Just that Amit went ahead with his version.