Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

30.10.2008



Manish’s 33rd birthday….i am almost ending my 36th week…everyone was making such a big deal about this. What if the baby decides to come today?
No way, I really wanted Manish’ birthday to be exclusive and the baby’s birthday to be exclusive…Can he/she please wait just a little bit longer?
Bought dear hubby new Armani sunglasses and decided to have one last just-the-two-of-us meal at a really cool place.
Vandana had suggested Magique (a Marut Sikka run restaurant) in Garden of Five Senses, Saidullajab. http://www.magique.in/
Joke was that while my hospital bag is absolutely packed, just incase something happened, Manish and I could directly go to Max Saket., and others would join.
Magique was beautiful. Just my kind of ambience, perfect setting for a special evening. Manish agrees that I am very good with picking out places which have awesome ambience, and an awesome menu that lists dishes we haven’t tried before and are skeptical because we would end up eating something very expensive and unexplainable.
Therefore, for all such menus, I have to figure out the closest sounding alternative to kebabs, chicken/mutton in gravy and something like tandoori roti !
Manish is also on his new bearded look…which he shamelessly continued well after the baby was born….(I feel like scratching myself even when I see this photo again) …..And worst, he convinced himself that he was looking like a stud!

It was THE meal before THE baby….

1 comments:

Twin Sense said...

hey nice blog ...love the way you really write from your heart .

and many many congratulations on becoming a mom.