Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Monday, February 22, 2010

Dhruv Bhatia...R.I.P

I lost my 1 and half year old nephew to a freak accident on 18th late night.
Dhruv was my 1st cousin, (mama’s son) 1st and only child.
A boy of sunny disposition, the apple of everyone’s eye, fell to the wheels of time, most tragically and unnaturally.
He was playing with the TV trolley, and the trolley fell on him.
The TV fell elsewhere, and without a scratch, and the boy fell on the floor as an impact of the trolley falling on him. He sustained head injury and could not be revived.
My heart and spirit is totally broken. The family is still reeling under shock and is totally devastated.
I am a mother too, and Ranbeer is in the similar age group, and in my wildest nightmare also, I don’t wish for such pain for any parent.
I cannot imagine how my brother and his wife are coping with this….
It is so chilling that I am having cramps in my stomach just thinking about this…
I pray to God every minute to give the family strength and peace to tide through these times. There is no greater loss than the loss of your child, nothing, absolutely nothing compares to it.

Dhruv, sweet baby…may you become the star, just like your name, and shine ever so bright in the sky…may you send peace and good luck to your family….and come back soon, in another form, to fill the void left by you in our lives..

0 comments: