Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Monday, March 22, 2010

Congrats Shikha !

I wanted to write this on 17th itself, but waited for me and Shikha to have a chat first. I needed her permission to use her son's photo on the blog....
Happy Birthday girl...and many many congratulations to you and Rajat for Sohum, who now is 2 months old ( born 20.01.2010)
You are one helluva gutsy girl everyone should take inspiration from. You have seen such ups and downs in the last decade....from loosing your mum to illness, to being the first one to get married..to settling in the US, just the two of you, to Rajat's MBA, and changing cities...for being so so brave throughout your own medical challenges, to waiting for and finally having Sohum...
You will always be the "lost world" from our college days, sincere, lovable, gentle and an emotional girl....I am telling you, 2010 is your year...Sohum is God's way of telling you that he has his eye on you and now and forever, only the best will happen for you....you deserve it...
You are always in my prayers and i wish nothing but the very best for the 3 of you...
Love always..

0 comments: