Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Re-introducing Bani Kumar

Priyanka, from sunny land California, has caught up with my posts…all together…after a long while.
She emailed saying that while she is enjoying my writing ( makes her feel I am talking to her), she is miffed with my quality of photography, particularly pictures of Bani at her welcome party .
So therefore, I am being sent across a couple of nice ones, so that everyone reading this can coo at her little princess.
These are from the welcome party ( taken by a professional photoghaper)


and these are from her just turned 9 months portfolio taken a few days ago.
Pinks, Bani is the prettiest petal around this summer, and i am more than determined to have Ranbeer to try to date her once they are all grown up !

0 comments: