Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

When i first called out your name...

Why will i always remember 28th Feb? Becoz thats when you really called out my name....

We have been playing the game of Ranbeer identifying mamma, papa, dada, dadi, chachi , chachi for long now. When you coax him, he points out and calls for you...

Feb 14, in Jim Corbett, he called out to Manish, "papa" and asked him to pick up his toy from the floor...but "mama" never came out on its own. It was always prompted..

Feb 28, Manish and I took him to the park behind the house...i was walking 2 steps ahead of Manish, who was holding Ranbeer in his arms..

Mumma....and i turned, and he smiled...and i knew , this was not prompted, my baby did call out to me...these words swell one's heart with happiness and pride..oh what joys of motherhood..unparalleled with anything else..

Sharing one of my best pictures ever...one when Ranbeer was "shown" to me when he was born...

0 comments: